Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Maggie and the beanstalk




About 2 weeks ago Maggie planted a green bean seed at preschool and came home with it a few days later. At that point it was still under the soil. Within the past week everytime I look at this thing it seems it has grown. I told Joe to move it out back to his garden, but he says it's growing better in the cup than his things are in the ground.

This past weekend was busy, I worked Saturday morning while Joe and the kids caught up from him being gone for the week. As soon as I got home I got Maggie and Josie ready and we headed to a birthday party of one of Maggie's friends from school. There were lots of kids from her class so she had alot of fun. That evening Joe took the kids to the park and I went to bed EARLY. I was alseep when they got home but it looks like they had fun.










Joe was up early Sunday since he had another out of town trip, this time to southern texas. He is coming home tonight and then we are all headed to WV tommorow for the night. Joe has to go to Ashland to work so the kids and I are going to visit with mom and dad for the night. Josie has been a little sick the past few days with cough and cold that she got from Maggie who got it from Owen. I am hoping she gets to feeling better soon so she isn't sick this weekend as we are going to Kings Island. She is really into her feet now which I think is so cute. Everytime she lays down up go her feet into her hands.






Owen was playing the other day with his superheros and I hear him say, " No venom, you can't do that because I am spiderman and Jesus loves me." From there he proceeds to sing Jesus loves me in his spiderman voice( i am guess it is to venom) This scenerio happened between spiderman and several other villians while he played, so I guess in Owen's eyes spiderman is a christian. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOL. i am laughing so hard about spiderman's conversion. tell maggie that we can compare our plants. as far as josie goes, she may be the gymnast in the family. it looks like she is pretty limber. i hope she gets better soon. i love you all.