We had a very fun St. Patricks Day and made the most of the 70 degree weather as you never know when it is going to disappear. Poor Maggie is sick with some sort of stomach bug/fever and has been since Sunday so she wasn't in the best of spirits most of the day.
We went to the park after getting Owen from preschool and met up with some friends. Maggie was still running a fever but said she felt like going and she played some. I think it was good for her to get some fresh air.
Josie had fun swinging with her buddy Molly.
She kept cracking up. I can't wait until we get our swingset for the kids, she will really enjoy the swings I think.
Owen had a blast and it was a much needed trip for him as he has been stuck inside several days since Maggie has been sick and has had LOTS of energy built up.
I attempted to get a good pic of the 3 of them in their green today, but Maggie was just not up to the photo op which NEVER happens so I knew it was time to get home and she must not be feeling good. Here is the best I got of them.
Nothing big going on tommorow other than library time and hopefully Maggie can go back to preschool if she is feeling better.
Here are some more pics of today.
And here is Josie this morning. I walked in the room and found her like this watching Regis and Kelly.
When they clapped on the showe she would jump up and get excited and say "yeahhhh."
She is soooo cute,and quite the pistol. She has gotten to know the word NO quite well and falls apart when you say it to her. Either with hurt feelings (when Joe says it) or totally mad (when Maggie or I tell her). Ahhh, such the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment