Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready for Spring!!

The kids and I are soooo ready for spring! Joe has been out of town this week so we have spent alot of time at the park and outside to have everyone nice and ready for bedtime at about 7. Today we went to get some pictures of the kids taken and to the mall. These are not their Easter pictures, just fun pictures. As you can tell...i could have had a really cute shot of the 3 of them if ONE of my children had decided to smile normally. Guess who that kid was! Anyhow, that is my Owen..... The girls both had really cute ones. Enjoy!!













8 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh!!! i totally miss them so so much!!! those are great pics. owen's solo ones are amazing. too bad he didn't stay that way w/ the girls ;)

valurena said...

i love the pic of the three of them!!! owen's expression makes the pic to me! i love it!!! lucas always had those weird big cheesey grins. just wait till he grows up and looks back at how goofy he was. haha ...

Kendra White said...

that owen is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness..that owen!! he's just like his daddy!! heehee!! love you!!!
lori

Anonymous said...

Just precious!
Kirsten

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

These are adorable! I can't imagine getting a picture of 3; my 2 are almost impossible.

Anonymous said...

Meghan - the pics are so cute, but when I got to the group pictures I laughed so hard my side hurt!!! Tristan does the exact same thing - I think it's a boy thing :)
Wendy

The Oakes said...

I love all of them. I think the one of all 3 of them is perfect, he really has a lot of personality doesn't he! Is he anything like Joe?