Here is a picture of the group....(minus the 3 babies, Molly, Josie, and Ian)
Julia, Isaac, Tucker, Bella, Owen, Maggie, Kylie Nicole.
Owen and Tucker took some time out to swing!
Maggie, Nicole, Julia and Kylie lasted the longest outside. After they came in, warmed up, and had a snack we headed over to our church to meet up with more friends and try out some bigger hills.
Josie got in on this sledding trip and was so bundled that she could not move her arms and could barly walk.
She LOVED sledding down the hills. At first she'd just go with Sheila but before long she was willing to jump on a sled with anyone who'd take her. She was walking around and fell face first in the snow since she couldn't get her arms out to catch herself. I of course picked her up immedietly and cleaned the snow off her face....and immedietly wished I had taken a pic of her snow covered face first!!
Joe took the kids out sledding the next day as well and I look out my window to find they had packed snow all down our deck steps, which are very steep, and he was having the kids sled down them. Only a dad.....I am sure a mom would NEVER come up with a game like that. I just walked away from the window and was very thankful when I saw they had moved onto making a snow fort. :)
We have had fun in all this snow but now that we have had a few snow days I think we'll all be glad to have spring arrive!!
No comments:
Post a Comment