Thursday, June 03, 2010

T-ball

Owen began T-ball this week.
I am excited for him and am hoping he likes it. He looks so cute in his uniform and at his first practice he was thrilled when he got his hat. I think that was the highlight of it all for him. :)


















Joe and Dad set him up with a T so he could practice some. He hits the ball really well and loves that part of it.





























He isn't so crazy about outfield as he told me it is really hot and boring. He is out there with his glove on his head half the time. The first practice was a little funny as most of the kids didn't even know what the bases were (Owen included). So the coach would tell them to run to first base after they hit and they just looked at him clueless. Owen sort of has the idea now I think.

I got him his own batting helmet and I am sure I look like the crazy mom who grabs the helmet off his head when he gets back to home plate quickly so no one else grabs it. I have a bit of a "hat fetish" with my kids you may say.......stems from about 3years ago and I am still a bit traumatized. So yes, my son has his own batting helmet and you would see me leap off those bleachers if anyone else touched it. :)
Here is my adorable little ball player.......





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!
:) Kirsten