she is growing up so fast, but is now at an age where she enjoys going out with me to shop...whether it be to get groceries, clothes, or just run errands. We can take the whole evening just talking as we drive or singing as loud as we can to the radio (she loves when a song comes on that I know well and I sing....and she always tries to sing along too, and says she wishes she knew all the words) and she never gets bored or ready to go home.
My mom has always said she loved every stage of Me and Amanda's life, and couldn't pick a favorite age. I never understood this before having kids, and even when I had Maggie I couldn't imagine anything better than the newborn baby phase. Until that is she began babbling and crawling.....and than walking and talking. I do LOVE having a baby and if it were possible would always have one. But I know now what mom meant, and I must say I am loving the age Maggie is, where we can talk and have real conversations and really just enjoy each others company.
She is such a wonderful little girl, a bit nosey,.....like her Mom. :) I never dreamed when she was a baby that I could ever love her more than I did at the time. But I do....
I love her laugh, her sense of humor, the way she cracks up at the jokes she tells...which make no sense. I love the innocence she still has and that she plays for hours on end, I love her incredible imagination. I love how she takes care of her siblings, at times as if she loves them as much as I do. I know she has her faults, and I know she's mine so I am a bit biased....but I have always said about her.....she's practically perfect, and that is how I see her. I love you Maggie Mae.
1 comment:
Now you know how I feel. Enjoy these years before you start loving her less, around 80 maybe. Now you know how I feel about you and Amanda. Can't wait until you feel like I do about a trip to NYC or maybe Hawaii with the girls. You are a great mom. Wish I could have blogged your life. Glad you will have this for your kids.
Post a Comment