When Joe travels I usually put the kids to bed early, as I am usually spent by the end of the day. In the summer I am a little more relaxed about this though. Joe had a short trip this week and the kids love when we have a movie night. We make popcorn, and cookies, and they pick out a movie to watch. Tonights pick was Ratatoullie, which I love. Emmie Jayne didn't really watch the movie, nor will she drink from a sippy cup.....but she did sit in the chair for a few minutes while I got the kids popcorn and cookies made and I thought she looked so cute!
The kids and I went out to get supplies for Emmie Jayne's upcoming 1st birthday this evening. We headed out to the summit and had an early dinner at chick-fil-a. Emmie Jayne got her first small taste of it and loved it! Here are my 4 cuties dressed in their blue.
We stayed there almost 2 hours, they love playing in the playground and they had it to themselves. All that hard playing of course made them need ice cream.
Maggie loves her baby sister.....she shared a few bites of ice cream with her!
Emmie was great while the kids played, she just sat and watched everyone around here and could see the kids playing through the windown and kept cracking up at them, she thought they were playing with her (they had no idea she was even watching them) and when they would come down the slide she cracked up.
The first week of summer was so great for the pool....nice and hot! Since than it has been so rainy so we are hoping the sun comes back out soon and stays!! the kids begin swimming lessons this week , Owen and Maggie are good but Josie could be a different story!
No comments:
Post a Comment