I have found a great photographer in Louisville that I just love and set up an appointment with her. I decided to dress us in all grays/blues as that is my favorite color scheme and goes with our house colors. The kids all looked cute and the pictures went great considering I haven't slept longer than an hour at a time in the past week and Emmie Jayne is smack dab in the middle of having whooping cough during these pictures (more on that later).
Emmie is not into sitting still rigth now....like at all. She is a happy, easy going baby...but likes to be on the go so getting a picture of her sitting still was difficult. She was all over the place but as she was walking she was saying, "cheeseeeeeeee."" At least she has that part down. haha
Enjoy some of the pics from our photo shoot!!











No comments:
Post a Comment