I took Emmie Jayne with me which didn't turn out to be as crazy as I had thought it would! She was good and just played with the toys and such.
The class sang some songs for us, which was cute and sweet....Maggie and Owen both had the same teacher and I remember them both singing the same little songs.
So sad how fast it goes!
Then it was on to snack time.
They said all their little prayers and Josie was a pro at it.....since she has heard Maggie and Owen say the same things for years.
They played some games and sang more songs...
and then it was time to go home. Here is Josie with her wondrful teacher Mrs. Boyd! We love her!!
She loves pink which makes her even more super to Josie!! Owen has always said Mrs. boyd looks like Cinderella. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment