Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Pictures....what fun!!

So this year I attempted to get the kids annual Christmas picture I always take to make the Christmas cards......by MYSELF. I am thinking I ussually get Joe in the background to get the kids to all look the right way, smile, sit still...while I snap away trying to get at least 1 good shot. Well this year I was feeling ambitious I suppose after school one day. So I got the kids all dressed and ready and got out the camera.

I began with group shots since individuals are much easier to get than all 4 of them.

So Emmie Jayne wasn't quite in the picture mood.....or the sit still mood. I kept telling the kids to just look at me and smile so that when I finally got her attention I could snap the shot. Well.....Maggie and Owen got it pretty good......but Josie on the other hand.


had better things to do while waiting for Emmie Jayne to smile.....

like pick her nose...























and picking at her fingernails.














hahahhaahaha.








So after a million shots this is the best I got


























Looks like Emmie is about as miserable as me!!

So we took a break and did individual shots...


My little model Maggie was first


































and did fabulous......she is such a beauty!




And than my lille man.





























He has come such a long way with pictures.....























it used to take hours to get smiles like this. Well hours or me saying "poopie" which was always alot of fun when we were at a photography session! He is so handsome!



Next was my little Josie. She likes to be in front of the camera too.....if it is her idea at the time. It took a bit of coaxing to get her here but what a cutie she is.....




























And lastly was the runaway.....I could not get her to sit still for a picture to save my life! I finally gave her a bulb off the tree, which is her FAVORITE thing to play with. (and of course they are all glass, so yes, it is safe to say we have lost half our bulbs this year) and I got a good smiley shot




























and I loved this one.....




























So after many many many pictures.....I finally got this one....
















and I loved it!! Such a blessed mommy I am.

No comments: