Today is my dad's birthday.....so Happy Birthday Dad! Have a great meal at Tidewater, cause I know that is where mom is going to take you! :) We are all so excited to see you and mom in a few weeks and we will celebrate then....with another cake!
And now...Congratulations to Nick and Neila-Susan on Carson Neil being born last night at 11:40 (5:40am here). I guess technically he was born on my dad's birthday in German time. Anyhow, I just got off the phone with Neila and he was 8lb. 8 oz. She says he is gorgeous....dark hair, dimples, and chubby cheeks. I can't wait to see pictures of him and am even more excited to see him this summer in person! We love all 3 of you so much and are so happy Carson is here to join our gang.
1 comment:
Hey girl it was so good to talk to day I have got to get more up on the blog checking. Thanks for posting about Carson!
Love yall
NST
Post a Comment