Friday, August 18, 2006

Here comes Joe!

The kids and I are getting ready to head out to Cincinnati to pick Joe up from the airport this afternoon. I checked this morning and his plane was delayed about an hour so we are able to leave a little later than we had planned. Mom, Dad, the kids and I ate at Fazloi's last night and Maggie loved it. She called it the spaghetti house. We took our daily walk yesterday evening, Maggie is going to miss doing that. She has become little Mrs. Poplar Point. :) She knows all the neighbors and where all the animals live (dogs, butterflies). We have our usual stops everynight...saying hi to Tab and peanut, getting John (jon jon as maggie calls him) to honk at us, looking at the butterfly bushes, and usually throwing rocks in the river. We are going to Ohio today and then making our way to Lexington and Louisville before coming back to mom and dad's next weekend. I will try to keep the blog updated this week if I can. Well, we are off to get Joe!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Joe got here safely and that you are all together again. But I sure miss you being here. Owen dragging around the house and eating off of the floor, Maggie demanding that someone find juice and pappy, when it is within her reach. What I don't miss is "pitchies" under my feet as I walk through the kitchen.
These truly are the best times of your life, maybe you have to be my age to see it, but it is true. Try to enjoy it because it will be over too soon. Glad you are home (U.S.) Joe, at least for a little while. I am also glad that you are getting to spend some time with your brothers. We share something with siblings that we don't have with anyone else.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend having all my family together! I felt truly blessed to have all my boys and grandbabies here under one roof! As your Mom said, these are the best times of your life. They maybe very tiring but enjoy them, because how quickly they will be gone.See you all next Friday!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...that is interesting.:)

Anonymous said...

whats interesting? Please explain...