Sorry I have been such a slacker at my blog latley. We made it safe into the US on Friday evening with just one short delay in detroit so the trip went pretty smoothly. Maggie was her usual "perfect traveler." Owen did pretty good, although this was his worst trip yet. He wasn't really bad, just very busy and did not want to sit still so Joe and I stayed pretty busy most of the trip. We were greeted at the airport by mom, dad, amanda, tres, JR, and TJ. Maggie was really glad to see everybody, but especially her Mimi. When she got back to Mimi and Grandad's house she had more birthday presents to open so she was was happy about that....then it was off to bed by about 7 or so. The kids slept pretty good the first night, they only got up about once and JOe and I were awake also so that wasn't too big of a deal.
Joe headed out to KY for a few days on Saturday and the kids and I decided to stay at mom and dad's to try and get adjusted to the time a little. Owen has gotten a bit of a cold which is making him extra grumpy, especially at night time. And he has been getting up several times at night and then wanting to wake up at 5 am for good so I am trying to get all the kinks worked out of him and hopefully soon. We were supposed to head to NIck and Nelia's to trick or treat tonight but I think we are just going to stay here since Owen's pretty snotty and we dont' want to pass on his germs to Carson, plus Owen would have the whole house awake at 3 am at this point and since they both have to get up and go to work they probably wouldn't be thrilled about that! :) I have been trying to post some pictures but for some reason blogger won't let me so I will just try again later. Have a fun trick or treat!!
2 comments:
Meg,
So glad you are all here safe and sound. Everyone is excited to see you. Hopefully you guys can work it out!
Call me- I don't know how to reach you. I can't wait to hear what's going on with you...
Wendy
Post a Comment