Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DO IT......

So for those of you who remember when Maggie was about Owen's age and we would say, "Do it!!" and she would grin super big and crinkle her whole face up like this:













Well,Owen has now followed in her footsteps. Latley we will say, "smile" to him and he says, "cheese" and gives us a face like this....













Today though, we were telling maggie about how she would smile super big when we'd say "do it" and we said it to Owen and he hammed it up bigtime for us. We thought he was just being silly but everytime we said, "do it" he'd crinkle up his face and grin. How cute is that!














I also got a few cute shots of him today after his nap, he woke up in a great mood.














We didn't do much today, just went for a walk and went to the store to get a few things for dinner. Both kids took a great afternoon nap for me, which was nice and when they got up Maggie had gotten her birthday present in the mail from her papa and nana so she opened that up and was so excited to have gotten the Little Mermaid dvd so that is how she spent the rest of the afternoon until dinner. Well, I am off to bed now.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I remember that Maggie face very well! Owen looks so much like her when he does it, too.

Amanda said...

i don't remember maggie looking chinese.

Anonymous said...

Meg, Maggie and Owen look a lot alike when you put their pics side by side like that! I didn't really realize how much! They are so cute...almost as cute as my kid! heehee...(they are beautiful Meg!)... I can't wait until you all come HOME... TJ will be glad too. We love you lots!