Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, we haven't really done much this past week so there hasn't been anything much to post. We have also been pretty busy with some big decisions so I guess I've been a little stressed so the blog hasn't been on the top of my list of things to do. The kids and I are headed to the music playgroup again tommorow and Maggie is really excited about that.
The other American Family left this past Monday for good and headed back to Illinois. They got tired of all the German ways that I have been complaining about the past 8 months....only they got tired of them in the 2 months they have been here. So that has been a pretty big bummer to me since I am absolutley sure there is no way they could have hated this place anymore than I do. But on the upside of that, they had stocked up on lots of American products that somehow she got the packers to pack for her (food items, laundry products) and since they won't pack them to go back, she gave them all to us so that has been nice. They also have a sling box which allows them to watch american TV over the internet (it's hooked up to someone's TIVO in Illinois) and we are using that for the time being so I have been able to catch up on a few shows. Although the time difference makes it a little hard to do and it isn't perfectly clear but it's still better than nothing. Anyhow, like I said there is alot going on here in Germany that I can't fill you in on yet.....but there is big news on it's way so stay tuned!
2 comments:
I've talked to MIMI and have decided that Joe's my hero!
Who says you can't go home?
Post a Comment