So I got a call this morning that our stuff is here in KY and ready to be moved in......TOMMOROW!!! We really were not ready for it to be that soon but didn't want to put it off a day longer so we are getting moved in tommorow morning. I am so excited, Joe will be pretty busy at work so mom is coming down tonight to keep the kids for me while I take care of the movers tommorow. We won't have internet for about a week so I may not post for awhile, but I hope to get a few new pics of the house on here tommorow. Wish us luck, they are going to be touching up a few things at the house tommorow and the building inspector comes all while we are being moved in so I will probably be trying to keep everyone out of each other's hair. Fun.
We got some snow here last night so the kids and I just bummed around a little. We went to Walmart and printed out pictures to send in to the Regis and Kelly most beautiful baby contest yet AGAIN. I have sent my kids in since Maggie was born and every year I get so annoyed when I see the winners and they aren't nearly as cute as my kids. :) This is Maggie's last year to qualify so maybe this will be her lucky year. She would be a great little model for them now since she loves being in front of a camera........Owen on the other hand would probably get fired after they tried to photo him if he won. Unless they have a way to glue his feet to the ground.
Well, as of tommorow we are once again home owners!!
6 comments:
Congrats on finally getting to move into your new home! You have been waiting a long time for this. Of course, post some pics of the new home as soon as you can so we can check it out. Also, don't forget to let us all know your new address (hopefully in a few weeks I will need it to send you pics of the new baby!!). Again, CONGRATS!!!
Tab
Meghan, finally getting settled, how very wonderful. I'm so glad for you!!! The pictures of the children in the last blog are great. I couldn't believe how grown up Maggie looked.
I look forward to a trip with MIMI to see your home!
I can't wait to get together soon!!! Hopefully before I start the dreaded work force:)
house pics need to come up soon. i'm more updated than you. also, do all your blog readers know about your myspace page with actual pics of you!!? poor joe. where are the pics of him. we may need to pimp him up a myspace page.
Meg, I hope you guys are getting settled. Drop me and email when you can!
We sure miss you being here, but I am really glad that you are all 4 together again as a family. Can't wait to see your house and how you have it fixed. I hope you have many many happy years there. Also hope you don't go west again.
Post a Comment