Friday, May 11, 2007

BIG GIRL BED!!

So I tried to post this last week but blogger was messed up so I am trying again today. We got Maggie's mattress so switch her crib to a full bed last wednesday. I kept her in her crib one more night because once it was actually time to move her I got a little sad at her first step towards growing up and wanted one more night with her in the crib. I took a few pictures of her on Thursday morning in her baby bed, when I told her why she was really excited to get into her bed.












We didn't get an early start on it though, we headed to louisivlle with Neila and Carson to get Carson's 1 year pictures done and shop some. Carson did great and his pictures turned out adorable. We hit up gymboree and I got lots of great stuff for cheap thanks to the coupon mary sent me!(THANKS MARY!) We didn't get home until late in the afternoon so I got dinner ready adn put Owen down for a late nap. I started on Maggie's bed that evening and got it all ready for her first night in the big bed. The first thing she wanted to do of course was jump on it. After getting tucked in and explained the "rules" she went right to sleep without any problems. I thought it turned out really cute with her bedding.














So far since then we have only had a few times with her getting up but all in all the big girl bed switch over has been sucessful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bed, but sad that she has already outgrown her bed that she has loved. Don't get too big too fast Maggie.