This is a new face she makes alot...it usually involves her tounge moving around so I think she is feeling her tooth when she does it.
And her favorite toy....her feet. I LOVE this age.
Maggie and Josie dressed alike for church on Sunday. I tried to get Owen in the picture with him but he was not interested.
I managed to get a few of him that morning, how cute did he look! He was not into doing a photo shoot with me.
And here is Josie doing very well with her tummy time. She doesn't hate it nearly as much as she once did....I guess since she can get on her back when she feels like it now it isn't so horrible.
3 comments:
Where do I get one of those happy fun, non-maniac babies?
She is just precious!
Ian has the same outfit!! I love it!! Tell Maggie I have her future husband waiting or her....he is still undecided on the future job. He either wants to be a doctor, a vet, or just live in our basement. We are pushing for one of the first two.
Hey Meghan-
I can't believe how big Josie is getting! Owen's 3 year pics were adorable - I can't get it out of Tristan's hands. He's been walking around with it saying "my friend". We've got to get together soon.
Wendy
Post a Comment