Saturday, July 26, 2008

With0ut an "0"

First let me explain why all 0f my w0rds with the letter 0 in them have a zer0 instead 0f an "0". 0wen br0ke 0ff the letter 0 (since that is the letter 0f his name i can 0nly guess) and I am having a hard time finding any place that can fix it. I have been wanting t0 update the bl0g f0r awhile but knew it w0uld be miserable trying t0 c0py and paste an 0 everytime i needed 0ne. s0 i decided t0 g0 with zer0's. :)


Joe was outside playing with the kids the other evening and here is what I found.













They had gotten out Owen's sidewalk chalk paint he'd gotten for his birthday and Joe had made him into "Green Goblin". He absolutly loved it. This is 0ne reas0n J0e is such a great dad, if he didn't d0 this kind 0f stuff the kids w0uld never get t0 have this kind 0f fun. I d0 n0t like messy stuff like this...but daddy d0es. Maggie enj0yed watching but had n0 desire t0 be painted up.

Last weekend we g0t invited t0 a luau party 0f s0me friends 0f 0urs. The kids were s0 excited even th0ugh they had n0 idea what a luau party was! They had a big bl0w up water slide which Maggie l0ved.
















0wen wanted t0 d0 it as well but had a hard time climbing up the back s0 I had t0 help him climb and ab0ut the 5th time he fell 0ff the t0p backwards headfirst. Luckily I was there and br0ke his fall but it scared me t0 death s0 I put a st0p t0 his sliding after that.

Here are all the kids at that party. And Maggie showing 0ff her hawian l00k.











Here is Maggie with Isaac and 0wen....the tw0 b0ys she says she's g0ing t0 marry 0ne day.













She always says she is either g0ing t0 marry Isaac 0r 0wen. We like Isaac al0t, but f0r m0re 0bvi0us reas0ns we are really pushing f0r him. :) Her daddys says either way, it is al0ng time fr0m n0w!








Here is Shann0n and I with M0lly and J0sie














And J0sie sp0rting her pig tails. J0e and I were cracking up at h0w big she l00ks in this picture.












WE all had a fun time and l0ve all the friends we have here in Shebyville. I was thinking the 0ther day ab0ut Maggie starting kindergarten next year and g0t s0 sad that we 0nly have 0ne m0re summer left bef0re we have t0 begin real sch00l. 0ur summer has been great. Alth0ugh I d0 get tired at times....this is definetly the best years 0f my life with my 3 little 0nes and I am trying t0 enj0y every minute 0f it. As I tell them all s0 0ften...."my kids r0ck."







J0e and I t00k the kids t0 the p00l last saturday evening and had the place t0 0urselves which was fun. The kids always l0ve when J0e gets t0 g0 t0 the
p00l with us as he is l0ts 0f fun. HEre is a picture 0f 0ur p00l we g0 t0....











and here is my little maggie wh0 l0ves the water.





she is s0 cute at the p00l, she already has her little gr0up 0f girlfriends there that she runs ar0und with.



M0m came up this week and stayed with the kids and I a few days since J0e was in Mexic0. We all l0ve when she is here and she g0t t0 g0 t0 the p00l with us which is s0mething Maggie has wanted all summer. Yesterday we t00k them t0 the end 0f summer library kick 0ff where a band called the wulfe br0thers played. It was really cute adn the kids b0th liked it. M0m held J0sie thr0ugh the wh0le thing whie she slept....and it was s0 l0ud in there. I really think she's used t0 all the l0udness and craziness and seems t0 rest better in the midst 0f cha0s.
J0e is headed back t0day s0 we will all be glad t0 see him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mehgan,
Thank you for updating the blog even with the missing "O". :) I can't believe how BIG Josie looks in that picture! She is such a sweet addition to your beautiful family!
I'm so glad Joe will be back tonight.It's good your mom has been there to help.
Love, Debbie