Seeing them right next to each other I was surprised how different they look. Maggie talks to Josie in her version of baby talk and it is the funniest, sweetest thing ever. Josie loves it. Joe and I never hear it though that we don't lock eyes and crack up laughing.
I did a major labor of love for Maggie last week. A friend of mine has golden retriever puppies and so I took Maggie to see them. She was in love and had a puppy in her arms the entire time.
Owen thought they were okay but was done holding one when it licked his nose, to which he responded by dropping the dog and saying, "mommy it tried to bite my nose off!" Anyhow, Maggie was in heaven and named them all. By the time we left my allergies were a total mess and I was having trouble breathing, but nothing a little albuterol won't help! The look on Mag's face was so worth it!
1 comment:
Meghan - my jaw was about to drop open - I thought you were going to say you actually bought the kids a puppy! By the way I love your cute haircut -
Wendy
Post a Comment