Friday, October 10, 2008

The end of the beach. :(

So it's about 1 am and I cannot fall asleep, so I figured I would update my blog since we have lots of fun things coming up the next few weeks so I need to get caught up.
Here are a few more pictures on the beach.





















As I said before, we all had so much fun and really were not ready to come home. Josie fell asleep out on the beach one day. She has a noise maker in her room at home so I guess the ocean lurred her to sleep.
\


















How cute is she. The tide was coming in so we moved all our stuff back and left her there as long as we could before moving her so she wouldn't wake up. She looked like a baby beach bum out there by herself. When we ended up moving her she didn't wake up a bit though.

Maggie liked the hot tub alot, this picture was taken when after much pleading and begging, I told her we were not getting in the hot tub right now.












This picture is actually very unMaggie as she isn't much of a crier/pouter when she doens't get her way. But on this particular day she was turning it on....and it worked on Ja Ja who came down and took her right up to the hot tub.
Here is Dad with Josie after playing in the pool, she was freezing so he was trying to warm her up.












My kids all are great sleepers and all enjoy their sleep. This week though, all bedtimes were out the window. We let them go down to the hot tub until it closed, stay out eating ice cream or whatever. All of this with adult supervision of course. Well, it caught up with Maggie as you can see.










During dinner she climbed into Mimi's lap and fell right to sleep.

Our last night we went to our favorite restaurant, Bovines, in Murrells Inlet. Before going though we went to the Picture People and got a family picture done, which I will post later. It turned out really good. We didn't get to Bovines to eat until after 8...and let me just say that God has blessed Joe and I with 3 awesome children. We were there a few hours and all 3 of them were awesome, and were the whole week. Owen stole the waitress' heart that night and she brought him out his own brownie...after he downed half my steak.
Here are mom and Dad at the restaurant....









Joe and I have been going to the beach with them since we have been married and they are great vacation buddies. We always have fun with them and the fact that they our kids are as great as we did doesn't hurt either. Thank you for another fun year Mom and Dad!
We also loved having Amanda with us, and have decided she's a must have on vacations. She is a ton of fun and kids LOVE her, especially mine.

Here is me and my wonderful, and handsome, husband.

















And my wonderful little Maggie...


















Joe bought this trick gum one night that shocks you when you pull it and he and Dad had more fun with that all week than anything else. All us girls refused to pull it and did not get what was so funny about it, but it must be a boy thing as Owen was pretty into it as well.

















These pictures are from the day we were leaving, it was so nice out we almost talked ourselves into staying one more night.
Here is Mimi and the girls

















Owen taking one last walk down the beach....this may be a look into his future. Couldn't you see him being a lifeguard someday.

















And Maggie and Josie















My 3 babies...


















My wonderful family...

No comments: