Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day

So somehow I forgot to get a picture of the kids with Joe on father's day. He had a nice day I do believe. I let the kids go to Target and pick out what they thought he would like. Maggie picked him out a pair of comfy lounge pants and a golf club cleaning set. Owen went straight to the candy isle and got him more candy and gushers than one should ever eat. So we loaded up his bag with his gifts (minus half of Owen's candy) and the kids made him cards. They woke him up Father's Day morning before church and gave him his gifts. He of course loved them and they all 3 began on the candy. :)

Here is my gift to him.......





















It is a framed collage of the kids for his office. He had one from last year that he really like so I got him an updated version which he loved.....although he didn't like how old Maggie looks.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

First of all, it is hard for me to believe that you didn't get a picture on Father's Day of Joe and kids. Unbelievable.

Second, the picture that you gave Joe as a gift is one of the most adorable pictures ever! I absolutely love it. I think it is a great picture of all three of your beautiful children. It's one of my favs.