And here is Owen, having no interest whatsover in getting his picture taken. I thought he looked so cute in this picture though...
Josie followed me around the rest of my dinner cooking saying, "cheese." Not sure if she wanted a picture taken or really wanted cheese....here she is under my feet.
I cannot believe I caught this face on camera. Josie has quite the.....personality, for lack of meaner words. :) When you tell her something she doesn't like, she either lets out this shrill scream, or gives you this face, which is "I am not happy with what you just said/did to me."
Anyhow, she was bugging Owen tonight and I told her several times to stop. Finally I went over and told her more sternly and sat her across the room. She got this face and sat like this for several minutes. How funny!
1 comment:
aaahhh, they all look so cute in these pics. lil bit is something else.
Post a Comment