Joe's parents had come in for a few days to keep the kids while I worked and Joe had a business dinner on Thursday evening. As it turned off I got called off of work and Joe's dinner got cancelled, so we didn't end up having to be gone. We ended up all going to the kids soccer practice and watching them (or chasing Josie). After that we just hung out at home. I took advanatage of having company and went Friday to the salon to get my hair and nails done. It was a very nice relaxing day and especially nice that I didn't have to fix my hair to go out that night with Joe for our anniversary. We went to eat at Mortons, a great restaurant in Louisiville. The kids stayed home and had fun with Nana and Papa and they likewise with the kids. So it was a fun night for everyone. Saturday morning we headed out for the kids first outdoor soccer game.
They both had fun and really seemed to like it. Especially Maggie, who totally surprised me with her aggressiveness on the field. Everytime I looked at her she was shoving someone out of the way to get to the ball.
This coming week is Maggie's last week of summer before Kindergarten. I am not looking forward to it at all I must admit.....but I have deemed next week "Maggie week" where she gets to pick what we do each day so I will keep you all informed on what we get into!
2 comments:
you look amazing, sis!!! AMAZING. i am so jealous. you lost the weight that i found this summer. aaahh!!! i love you.
Look at you hot mama! Love the hair! Happy Anniversary!
Kirsten
Post a Comment