I took some pictures of her a few weeks ago to make her birthday cards and she LOVED modeling for the camera, as you can see from the pictures below...., and I must say she is an excellent subject. I know I am her mother but I do think she is absolutly gorgeous! :)
We are having her big kid birthday party this afternoon after school, Littlest Pet Shop is the theme. I am getting it all ready today so she will be so surprised and excited when she gets home from school. I love my kids birthdays, it is a day to celebrate big in my opinion as it is one of the best 4 days of my life. (the other being my other kids birthdays and the day I married their dad) So back to getting the party ready for me!!
Enjoy...
After watching me take lots of pictures of Maggie, we were walking in the house and Maggie and I hear, "CHEESE!" I turn around and this is just what Josie was doing. Posing herself and smiling......I think this may be one of the cutest/funniest pictures ever of her. Maggie and I were cracking up.
2 comments:
omgosh. josie is hysterical! what about my birthday? i feel i should got honorary mention :) you would have never met joe if it weren't for me .... and carrie. haha.
You might as well quit blogging, monthly doesn't get it!
Post a Comment