They were so cute in the car just talking and laughing.
It was a fun field trip and we had a gorgeous day for it. We went through a corn maze, here is a picture of the 4 Kindergarten girls,
hopefully they won't be so outnumbered next year.
We then rode a tractor out to the pumpkin patch and picked a pumpkin out...
and then went to the restaurant for lunch. The food there was delicious I must say! Maggie ate only a roll....:)
After lunch the kids went out to the play area and had a blast.
All the little boys are so rough with the girls, but they seem to be able to hold their own. I was informed this day by a mom that the day before her little boy had hit another boy over Maggie. Apparently he was trying to kiss her and the other boy wouldn't let him! Thankfully Maggie doesn't pay a lot of attention to all the drama over her. :) I asked her about it and she said, "oh yeah, I forget but something like that did happen. haha.
Here is a picture of most of the entire Kindergaren class.
There are 18 total of them in the two classes and by this time some had already left.
It was a fun day that I was so glad I got to spend with Maggie without the two little ones. I think she enjoyed our day together too!
This is Maggie that morning before we left...I wanted her picture on her "real birthday"
No comments:
Post a Comment