Every year a family at our church holds a huge easter egg hunt...they hide like 8,000 eggs on their farm and divide the areas into age groups. I have taken the kids before and they really wanted to go this year. It looked gorgeous outside that morning as I got them ready but by the time we got there it was a full out rainstorm....and of course the girls had sundresses on. We all packed into the garage until the rain let up a little. Here are Maggie and Owen waiting for the egg hunt to begin.
Josie and Owen hunted in the same area and Maggie had moved up this year to the older group.
Josie was very into egg hunting as she knew there was candy inside, and despite the rain she hunted like crazy.
Owen also got quite a full basket, but before long got tired of the cold and rain and said he had enough, although there were more eggs left.
We headed back to where Maggie was and I could not believe the huge bag she had full of eggs.
She got around 250 eggs I think and more candy than one could ever eat! Maggie won a webkin bunny which thrilled her, yet upset Owen.
Our childrens pastor is super nice and felt bad for Owen.....so he gave Owen one too. :) Here are the 3 of them with all their goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment