Monday, April 05, 2010

Kite flying

The afternoon when we got back from the easter egg hunt the sun came out and it was gorgeous! Owen had a kite that mom and dad had gotten him last year that he had never opened. It was windy so we decided it would be a great day to fly it....turns out we were right. It was a great kite day! The kids all took turns flying the kite. Although as the pictures show......Little bit got the majority of the time.








































































































The kids had so much fun playing outside all afternoon. They love for Joe to push them on the swings......they say it is more fun when he does it as they basically flip over the top.





























Maggie spent alot of the time out in the wooded area exploring, which she loves.
She is always finding some sort of fossil, as she calls them, or bug that she has a million questions about.































And here are the 6 little feet I get to wash everynight.....
.cute, huh! I wish I could just freeze them all right now. I love each of their ages so much.

No comments: