Saturday, May 28, 2011

11 months old!


Emmie Jayne is a month away from being 1. I am getting nervous as I have done nothing towards her party or invites yet and I have Owen's birthday a few weeks after hers! I feel like this past year has been a whirlwind and flown by way too fast. She is standing up all the time on her own. She can bend down and pick something up and stand back up....but I cannot get a picture of it!!! I am thinking she'll have taken some steps before her birthday, which will be a first for my kids!



She is a beautiful blue eyed baby....which I had pretty much given up the idea that I would ever have one of those.



































And she is the happiest baby. She smiles and laughs all the time.


























She is starting to eat alot of finger foods and loves cheese, along with crackers.

She is a hard baby to get a picture of though, she is always on the move. Her favorite place to go is to our stairs, which she can successfully climb in a matter of seconds. She only stops to pick up ANYTHING small she finds on the ground so that she can shove it in her mouth. :) She also loves pat a cake and dancing....the kids and I sing a song....."Emmie Jayne Burke, Mrs. America, Emmie Jayne Burke, WOOHOO" ...... which she loves and always bounces along to when we sing it.

Happy 11 months to my baby girl......

No comments: