Let me just begin with.....I KNOW I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving.....ALOT has gone on since them, beginning with my computer got smashed by a soccer ball and would not allow me to blog any pictures thus the reason I haven't blogged in forever. I finally got my new computer yesterday so I plan to blog backwards and catch up the past 6 months...while also blogging forward and staying up with it.
So with that said, today was Owen's preschool graduation. I cannot believe he will begin Kindergarten in the Fall, but he is very ready. He had his Kindergarten screening a few weeks ago and when he came out the teacher told me he had passed with flying colors, getting everything right...even the bonus question. As we got in the car I asked him what the bonus question was and he said, "I don't know what it was....but I knew the answer!" He looked so cute today in his cap and gown and did a great job at all the songs they sang.
Joe is in Brazil this week, which we were all sad about since he'd be missing the graduation, but we didn't know there would even be a graduation until the day after he booked his trip so I was sure to text him pictures during the ceremony. Mom and Dad have been here since Joe left last weekend to stay with me so they were able to see him graduate, and help me with my other 2 little girls....both of which do not like sitting still so much.
After the graduation we had refreshments and the kids had adorable cookies.
Here is Owen and his best buddy Jack.
We are sad he and Jack won't be in Kindergarten together next year, but we will be sure to set up lots of playdates.
I have had such a wonderful week with mom and dad here, they are so so wonderful and helpful and hope they know how much I appreciate them. I had so much time to get things done this week all by myself and when Dad wasn't making juice, changing a diaper, or on stair duty for Emmie Jayne he was working or helping me around the house. And Mom keeps my kitchen stocked with homemade breads, soups, and lots of yummys whenever she is here...along with keeping up with my 4 little ones while I get my hair done and run errands. I love you both so much and thank you for all you do!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment