Today was the awards ceremony for Maggie's school. It was at 8:30 in the morning, so we all got ready and went to it, knowing we'd have to leave early to get to Owen's graduation. I wasn't sure about going the night before since I didn't really know what they were going to do or if Maggie would even get anything. Boy was I in for a surprise! I would have just died if I had missed it as she swept most awards. :) She got the award for art class, spanish class, computer class, penmenship, A honorholl all year, and the biggest was she got the presidents award for academic excellence for the highest GPA in her class!!! I was so very proud of her and had no idea she would get that. She is such a wonderful little girl and we are so proud of how she always does her very best.....it paid off for her!
Tommorow is her field day and last day of school. We are all so very excited for summertime to get here....pool everyday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment