They had lots of different games the kids played, and Owen joined in with Maggie's class and played. Maggie took him under her wing and made sure he was included in all the fun.
She is such a great big sis to all her siblings, she and Owen have their moments for sure....but at the end of the day they love each other so much.
A kid in Maggie's class has horses and always brings them for the kids to ride at school functions.
Owen never wants to ride but today he was all for it. Josie also wanted to ride and at first I wasn't sure if she was gonna follow through, as the horse began walking she was sayig, "WOOOOAAAHHHHH". I thought she was afraid but I think she was just acting out how she has seen people talk on a horse. hahaha
Here is Maggie with the girls in her class.
being silly....
with her best buddy Zoe...
After games lunch is provided....here is Josie enjoying a snack of chips after her "injury."
A boy in Maggie's class ran into her and knocked her down....you would have thought he cut her leg off! She sobbed and sobbed for nearly a half an hour until someone finally got her a bandaid. Yes, she definetly has a bit of the dramatic flair.
Emmie Jayne was her usual happy self and loves all the attention Maggie's friends give her. They love to play her favorite game of "drop the toy and you pick it up."
The kids had alot of fun, Maggie said she had a great last day and was so sad school was over.....I think come next week when we start heading to the pool she'll change her mind!
Next year Owen will begin Kindergarten at Cornerstone and Maggie is excited they will both be in the same school. She can't wait to "show him the ropes."
AFter lunch we came home and rested up before heading to Louisville to Chuck E Cheese with some friends to celebrate the last day of school! I got the kids 130 tokens and between the 3 of them they lasted no time at all. Josie got cut off after I realized she was just walking around putting toknes in games, even while people were playing them, and then just kept on walking.
And one last thing....Mom was telling me that the other day Owen said, "I love you MiMi" and she told him she loved him too. She asked him, "what does love mean Owen?" And he said, "that there is nothing mean." We both think he described it perfectly...just wanted to get that down so I remembered it!
No comments:
Post a Comment