Friday, May 20, 2011

Owen's field tripe


Owen had his end of year field trip yesterday. It was at the Salato Game Farm in Frankfort, which is where all my kids have had their preschool field trips. It is alot of fun for the kids and Owen and Josie loved running around seeing all the reptiles and animals. Josie especially loved the turtles, snakes, and frogs. She was so cute running from one thing to the next. At one point she was looking in the wildcat area and pointing saying, "look mommy!" I saw nothing and finally I asked her what it was, she said, "A MUD PUDDLE!!" Ahhh the little things. :)

Owen has really enjoyed this school year for the most part and made a great friend in his buddy Jack.





They were all over the place climbing and getting dirty. :) I enjoy this place much more than the zoo though, much smaller and less stinky. haha....aside from the tons of duck poop on the way in.

No comments: