Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Summer

So far the summer has been great. It is SUPER hot, but it makes going to the pool great. Last weekend my best buddy Neila-Susan and her boys came to visit for a few nights. We had so much fun and I loved hanging out with her and catching up.....so much that I forgot to take pictures! I took one of Carson with Maggie and Owen at the splash park we went to on saturday.























I love my kids matching....as though you don't know this, haha. But I love it even more that my kids (especially my girls) also love to match. Maggie and Josie love their newest outfits...here they are before church on Sunday.
























these two are as thick as theives


They get along so well....


























Emmie Jayne wanted to get in on the sis pic as well....
\





































Our pool days wear her out as you can see, she ussually naps at the pool in her stroller and than is ready for another one when we get home later in the afternoon.

No comments: