Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun week in WV

Joe had 2 week trips back to back so the kids and I packed up to go to WV for most of it. We had a great time, so much fun that I forgot to take pictures pretty much the whole time!
I had a great time going out with Karri K, Tab, and Christina for a night of eating, shopping, and more eating! It is so fun to still be friends with the people I grew up with...and their wives! The kids had a great time too, they love hanging out at Mimi and Jaja's, playing outside with Emma and running back and forth to Patti K and Jim's house.

We got to hang out with Patti K and Jim alot too, which I love. One of my favorite things growing up was to just go over to their house and talk, watch TV, play games with Patti K. And I still love it just as much!

Olevia and Durell were in town and decided to redo the slip and slide day we did a few years ago....only bigger and better! They they did.












They had a HUGE slip and slide going all the way down the hill. I even went down it once...not on purpose though! And it was fun. Maggie and Owen loved it,




















































































Josie wasn't about to try it though. The kids all had fun, but I wished so bad TJ couldv'e been there! Owen was hoping to get to see him, but they were at the beach.















The kids loved seeing Gwen and Gracie...and their new puppy. (Maggie was in heaven)





































Emmie Jayne enjoyed the day, getting held and lots of attention from everyone. She finally konked out on mom....






























She took a good nap and was wide awake that evening. Here she is enjoying some white beans at MiMi's! (I think I have a picture of all of my kids in this high chair eating beans at MiMi and JaJa's.























































The kids all love playing with Emma.....she and Josie were goofing off with hats. These two could definetly get into some trouble I am sure.






































seriously, look at those faces!

No comments: