Sunday, July 31, 2011

He is his father's son!

Owen, Josie, Emmie and I came back from WV a few days before Maggie was ready. The kids were all sort of lost without her there! She is so good to all of them and sort of "heads up" what they are going to play. Well one day Owen said he was going outside to play, so I told him to stay in the front yard. (This playing outside without me is soooo hard on me. I start letting them do it and then hear about a child getting kidnapped and put a hault on it again!)

Well, I look out to check on him and find him with a magnifying glass and a pile of mulch. And my boy has actually started a fire!



























I about died when I saw this and the first words out of my mouth were, "your daddy would be so proud of you!" I cannot tell you how many times I have seen Joe do this,....with or without kids around! I texted a picture to Joe in Brazil because I knew this would make him smile.
What fun little boys are....this just made me realize I must pay very close attention to what he is doing outside!

No comments: