Friday, February 24, 2006

Big boy haircut

The kids went to get their hair cut this morning and it went pretty well. Maggie did great and they gave her a cookie when they were done for being such a good girl, so she was in heaven. They just trimmed her hair up in the back so it isn't really very noticable that it was cut. Owen on the other hand looks so much older. She really gave his a good shape up and although I don't think it solved his crazy hair problem, it does look alot better.
We went over to Mary's after that for about an hour and let the girls play before coming over to our house to catch up on some laundry. Maggie is in the bathtub right now and I didn't remember until I put her in that I only have one towel here and it's dirty. So it is being washed right now. She won't mind though since she'd stay in the tub all day. Here are a few pictures of her playing with some dolls in the kitchen. She got creative since she didn't have any other toys and made this box their high chair!!

No comments: