Saturday, February 18, 2006

Getting Ready

The movers are coming on Monday to begin boxing all our stuff up. They say since it's an international move it will take about 3-4 days to get it all packed. We have not been doing much around here despite the fact that we are moving to Germany in a month! Our neighbors gave Maggie a slide of theirs that she loves since there kids have pretty much outgrown it and so she spent the majority of the day playing on that.























Owen took a nice long nap this afternoon and Joe and I thought he looked so cute we couldn't resisit taking his picture snoozing.


























He also sported his first baseball cap today and looked adorable I must say. He does look a little terrified in the picture I know, but i thought it was cute since you can see his two teeth on the bottom (if you look really hard!) I had a great day with Mary today, we went shopping and didn't do too much damage! We shopped a few hours and then came home to rest up before we all went out to eat tonight. We went to Avantis and then went back to Mark and Mary's for the evening. It was fun hanging out with them but I was so sad tonight after getting home and thinking about not getting to hang out with them all summer long like we usually do. Mary and the girls will be seeing alot of Maggie, Owen and I though in the next few weeks since we will be staying in a hotel and have nothing to do all day we plan on visiting there often! The lady who is buying our house came today to measure windows and pick up the contract. She ended up staying over an hour just checking out the place again and "imagining her furniture in here." Tommorow no big plans other than going to walmart to stock up on things before the movers come such as batteries, medicines, cleaning products I like, etc. Maggie will be excited to see all her friend in sunday school too since we haven't been to church in over a month with all our traveling.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I plan to become best friends with bird lady anyway. I probably won't even notice you are gone.
(ha)

Anonymous said...

Owen you look great in your new hat! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is: Can Joe jump over the slide? Piece of cake I bet.

Meghan said...

He says that the slide isn't even a challange!