Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. I began my day very tierd since Owen did not sleep well at all last night for some reason. He was up before 5 babbling and talking as though he thought it was time to get up and he wouldn't even nurse himself back to sleep. Anyhow, at 7:15 Maggie was up and wanting to start her day and since we had a lady coming to see the house at 10 I figured that I may as well get up and get rolling. We cleaned the house some, ate breakfast and then Maggie headed over to my neighbor Mary's to go to playgroup while I showed the house. The lady seems very interested and is supposed to let me know by the end of the week. She is a bird rescuer for Peoria and it makes me cringe a little to think she will have all 20 of the birds she told us all about in my house, but I suppose if it isn't my house anymore I shouldn't care. Joe got home from work early today so we headed out to eat at chili's for a nice, romantic valentines dinner. haha. Between Maggie talking the entire time and Owen trying to babble above all the noise in the restaurant we decided we should have just stayed home. We dropped some stuff off at goodwill and stopped at Kmart to get the Wizard of Oz for maggie since she fell in love with it at Mom and Dad's house and won't stop asking us to watch it. Unfortunatly, their movies were getting reorganzied so it was no where to be found so that will just have to be another trip to Walmart I suppose. We didn't leave there empty handed of course (quiet mom!:) I couldn't leave without the first season of grey's anatomy which just came out on dvd today along with a few other random things we picked up. I had bought the kids the cutest valentines outfits from baby gap to wear today and wouldn't you know it I left maggie's at mom's house while we were there so she had to wear her backup outfit today, not that it mattered because as you can see she stripped down when we got home and these are the few attempts I got of getting a picture of her today.
























































Owen of course was his agreeable self smiling away at the camera. He also has mastered rolling both ways now and gets so excited everytime he does it. Well, I am off to bed hoping to get more sleep than last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Valentine's Day was interesting. Owen looks so cute in his V day outfit!!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely the most beautiful kids in the whole world...outside of the Whaples grandchildren that is...Guess who