

When they hit her room I sent her over to Mary's for the morning to calm down a little. I also busted out a next year christmas gift to ease the pain of dora going in the box. She has now adjusted to the moving crew being here when she wakes up and if you ask her where all of our stuff is going she says "Germany." Today was even more hectic than yesterday. The lady buying our house decided to send out her inspectors this morning....and there wasn't just one of them, four different men and she came to do the inspecting. So along with 3 movers, tons of boxes, Joe,I, and our two kids it was crazy. The kids and I left around 10:30 or so for Maggie and I's doctor appointments for check-ups. It went well and Maggie got a few more vaccinations in her before leaving. She did really well, only cried a second and then told me she wanted to go see Joe and show him her boo boo. I got Owen weighed while we were there and he weighed in at a whopping 15 lb 12 oz. He is still only in about the 5% but he's gained a pound and a half in a month. I guess solid foods are agreeing with him. We are staying here tonight which will be our last night in our house. It is so so sad to me but I have been so busy which is good since I have no time to think about it. Everything will be boxed up aside from our beds and joe and I's bed will just be our mattress on the floor. The moving and traffic through the house hasn't seemed to bother Owen any as you can see.
He has been sleeping away great, taking his usual 3 naps a day despite all the noise. The four of us are living out of one closet which is where we stuck everything that isn't supposed to be packed up. Between clothes, shoes, diapers, make-up, etc it is a mess, I will sure be glad when we all have our own rooms again! 
As of tommorow we will be staying in a suite at the marriot in peoria. It has 2 bedrooms, a living room and small kitchen so they say so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus an indoor pool will be alot of fun too, we are hoping Mary and her girls will come swim with us some. Well, I am off to check out the packing and see how things are coming along.
No comments:
Post a Comment