
Can you believe Maggie turns 3 years old today??? We sure can't, everyone tells you how quickly your kids grow up but until you have your own kids, you have no idea how true that is.
She knows today is her birthday and keeps telling me she wants another pink princess party. :) I did make her soup again for her lunch and am making a cake for her after nap, but as far as the party goes I think that's about it. I guess having her party a month early confused her a bit. :)
This is the first year that I haven't sent out birthday announcments for her (which I am sure Joe is thrilled about) of course I was a little bummed about not doing it so this morning we took a few cute pictures of her with her homemade "3" sign that she colored.

She is such a joy to us and everyone who meets her, I can't imagine a more perfect little girl....Mommy and Daddy love you so much Maggie Mae!!
Here is a little "slideshow" of her past 3 years......







7 comments:
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY Maggie Mae!!We love you so much! Even though we can't be there for your big day, we hope you have a wonderful time!! Looking so foward to seeing you very soon! Hugs & Kisses, Nana&Papa
Happy Birthday Maggie.
I hope that you had a great time on your birthday and that you keep being a sweet girl for your mom and dad.
Maggie,
Happy Birthday! We sent your gift to your grandparent's house. I can't believe you are 3. I love all the old pictures!
Too cute!!...........Can I go ahead and place a cake order for myself? You are such the German Martha Stewart! kirsten
What a cutie that Maggie! Ugh! I just want to squeeze her!! Happy Birthday little girl! Hopefully we can meet someday and you and Lukie can play together!
Hey girl---what's up???
Post a Comment