It's hard to believe it is already March and we have been in our new house for almost 1 month now. It feels like home, but we still have quite a bit to do before it is officially done and the way we want it. (painting, putting away, basement finished, hanging things) We went to register Maggie for Preschool this morning. We finally got our blinds in that we had ordered so Joe put them up last night. They are total black-out so we all slept in past 8 this morning and sign up started at 845 so we got there a little late. We got to go around and look at all the classrooms and meet the teachers. They have 6 different classes and all of them were so cute. Maggie was in heaven and met several kids there (they are already in preschool). She began playing in one room and said, "mom, I think I'll just stay at preschool today." So she is really going to enjoy going.
After registration, we went to McKinleys which is a little cafe downtown and the kids got doughnuts for breakfast. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning up the kids rooms and kitchen while they played great in their playroom. By the time I went to get them for lunch I realized that all my cleaning while they played had been pointless since they totally destroyed the playroom. I think they got every toy possible out and threw it on the floor. So I guess that will be my project during naptime.
2 comments:
that is too cute. she is going to be "miss personality" at preschool. Donuts for breakfast? What happened to apple-cheese? Will call you soon.
Hahaha, I totally agree with Amanda. Except I think the m,p should be capitalized, "Miss Personality" Having seen many a preschool a day most everyday a week, I think "Miss Personality" could be one of the cutest kids ever in preschool.
Post a Comment