Friday, September 14, 2007

IT'S A...............

GIRL!!!!
We had our ultrasound today and I am now 3 for 3 on calling the sex of my kids. It is a little girl, 100% for sure I was told. She looks perfect and weighs about 12 oz. right now. She measures perfectly at 19.5 weeks which is what I am so everything was right on. She was quite active and Joe said she gets that honestly from her siblings! So it looks like she will fit right in with them. Maggie was so excited when I told her, she said, "oh good, now I can play with her." As if she couldn't play with the baby if it were a boy??? She was sitting in the floor playing perfectly with Owen at the time. :) So anyhow, we are excited and I am ready to get things ready for our newest addition.

7 comments:

Carothers in Cahoots said...

Congratulations! Love- Liv and Du

Anonymous said...

Congrats - I can't believe I was wrong! But I bet I can guess the hair right (dark and long!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun for Maggie to have a little sister.

Anonymous said...

Meghan:
I am so excited to hear the news! Congrats! Karri Kennedy

Mary said...

Oh good! I am so excited for Maggie to have a sister.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for all of you.
Tab :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Kirsten