Thursday, September 06, 2007

Preschool Orientation

So today was Maggie's preschool orientaiton. We went for an hour this morning and she went to her class to meet her teacher and classmates while I went to a meeting with the director about policies, rules, etc. She was so excited to go and ran right in her room and said, "bye mom!" She liked that her name was various places around the room and showed them all to me. Owen had to go with me to the meeting since the 2 friends I have that can sit for me were both busy. I didn't get much out of the meeting from trying to get him to be quiet. He wanted to talk the whole time and narrarate what was going on in the room. Two people had small kids who kept crying and everytime he would tell me which baby it was and what it's cry sounded like. Then the mom next to me got out some gum to chew and Owen saw her and since he loves gum (he calls it yah yah....I know, me and brittney spears giving our 2 year olds gum!!) he leans over and says, "hey, do u have any more yah yah for me?" He kept repeating himself until I told her what he meant and she gave him some gum, which kept him quiet for a bit. So I came home and went over the hand outs to make sure I got the drop off/pick up thing right. Maggie made a friend today and told her teacher she couldn't wait to see her next week as we left. So preschool was a hit with her, which I was already pretty sure about. Here are some cute pictures of her this morning getting ready to go...Owen jumped in a few.











After that we headed to my dr. appt. which I was so blessed once again to have the kids to tag along. It was pretty quick today, thankfully, since they were not in a mood to sit quietly very long. Baby sounded great and heart beat was 160. We have our ultrasound next friday so I am anxious to find out the sex. I am not feeling it move nearly as much as I did Mag and Owen at this point but she said all looks good so maybe this time I will have a quiet shy child. :)haha....no chance of that with Maggie and Owen as siblings. Anyhow, we just came home for naps after that and played outside some since it wasn't as hot as it's been. Joe has been working crazy hours this week so he hasn't gotten to see the kids since Monday as he leaves by 530 adn isn't home until around 10 so I know he will be as happy as them to have the weekend come so they can all hang out.....and I think I will be heading out a little too on Saturday!

We have a super busy week coming up, we have something going on everyday and I am not sure yet how I am going to work out Tuesday with having preschool and MOPS at 9. I am wishing I hadn't signed up to do the hospitality leader now....but I am sure it will all work out fine. Well, I am off to bed. We are going to the mall tommorow with Neila and Carson to get pictures done so I need to be well rested!

No comments: