They had their second game last night and won 4-0. The first game they won as well, but I don't remember the score. Owen isn't very crazy about going to the games since it means he gets to stand above the court and watch a ton of kids play with his daddy. So I spend a great deal of the time just walking around the church with him.
Joe headed out of town for a few days on Sunday afternoon so Mom came up to stay with the kids and I while he was gone. It was great having her here and the kids had fun with Mimi her. Maggie was excited she got to see her go into preschool all by herself. She is coming back next week to keep the kids while I work a few days and I think dad is coming as well. It is nice to have them close enough where they can come up to visit in just a few hours. I am sure when the baby is born I will be very happy they are close! Maggie told mom and I about a story she learned at preschool about "the good american." Turns out this was the good "samaratian." We thought this was too funny. Anyhow, she got the whole story right so it is nice to see her learning things there. Joe got home Wednesday night but it was late so he didn't get to see the kiddos until Thursday and they were so glad to have him home and so was I.
Joe's brother Matt came this week from Kansas as he is moving back to Kentucky so he is here to visit with us for a few days while he apartment and job hunts. He helped Joe coach Maggie's game Thursday night and must have been good luck because they did great. I am sure he'll love being back in Kentucky....of course I think everyone would love to live in Ky so maybe I am a little biased. We don't have any plans this weekend other than do a little work around the house. We have a painter coming, hopefully next week, to begin painting several rooms so I am excietd to get that going.
2 comments:
so i need you to email me a schedule of mae mae's games. maybe i could make a trip there to see one. the pink wrap may be coming to an end. can't wait to see you at her party.
you have the cutest goalie on the team. i loved the bible verse story and "the good american" it makes me laugh so hard when we get just a glimpse of what is going on in their little heads. hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment