Sunday, September 09, 2007

Picture Time

So the kids pictures turned out cute on friday. Maggie was so cute when she was taking hers, she would pose and smile and as soon as she took it she would strike another pose and smile. You would think she had been a model before. The lady thought she was so cute and took about a million pictures of her. Owen wanted in on the action as well, but if he wasn't doing his goofy "CHEESE" grin he was running on and off the background. I was pretty happy with what I got though. The picture of her kissing him and him screaming is classic Maggie and Owen, I thought it was too funny.



























We spent the rest of the day at the 2 malls in Louisville. Gymboree was having a great sale so I got Maggie quite a bit of fall clothes. Once again, Little boy clothes just aren't as cute so Owen didn't make out as well. I pretty much pushed the kids to their limit since we left the house at 10 and didn't get home until 3 but they did great all in all. This weekend we have just hung out and I have tried to get ready for this busy week we are going to have. Owen did great in his sunday school class again this week so I am guessing he just likes the bigger, more structured class. Tommorow our story hour at the Library begins so they should really like that. I have pretty much gotten all my MOPS stuff together and ready for Tuesday morning so I am hoping it all goes smooth. Maggie is looking forward to her first real day of preschool Tuesday as well. Well, I am off to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Hope you're feeling good. I can't wait to find out...boy or girl. I see blue :)

Amanda said...

your kids have perfect teeth. have you ever noticed that? i hope the permanents follow suit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg! You have beautiful children...omgosh they are just sooo cute. i hope to see you seen. tell Maggie i said happy birthday!!!