Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Baby

J0sie has g0tten int0 a pretty g00d schedule the past m0nth 0r s0 0f taking a morning and afternoon nap. She is s0 cute when she wakes up. I hear her babbling and always walk in t0 a big smile. Here is the cute face I get t0 see.











She is getting quite mobile as well and is way ahead 0f my 0thers in this areas already. She r0lls all 0ver the place t0 get where she wants t0 g0. She is als0 sitting al0ne f0r sh0rt am0unts 0f time. When she's 0n the fl00r she spends all her time 0n her tummy n0w, which is a surprise since she used t0 hate it s0 much.
She l0ves maggie and 0wen, b0th 0f them can crack her up instantly. Here is 0wen playing the pian0 and singing f0r her the 0ther day in her r00m.
















She watched him f0rever just cackaling.



She is c0ming al0ng with eating t00. S0 far she's had banana, mang0, avacad0 and t0day I made her sweet p0tat0s. She has l0ved everything. It is s0 cute when I make her f00d and she hears the f00d pr0cesser she starts kicking her feet and gets s0 excited. I haven't made her the super baby p0rridge anym0re yet, it is a little m0re textured then the 0thers s0 I am g0ing t0 let her get used t0 eating a few m0re weeks than try it again.


Neila and I made a day trip 0n Thursday t0 the 0utlet malls with all 4 kids. J0e and Nick were 0ut 0f t0wn f0r the night s0 we decided t0 make a day 0f it and we had a blast. The kids all did great c0nsidering we left at 9 am and sh0pped all day and didn't get h0me until 8 pm. I g0t the kids s0me cl0thes f0r presch00l and the next day maggie wanted t0 try all her new cl0thes 0n. She said, "m0m, I liked everything y0u g0t me. Y0u picked all the right c0l0rs!"

Friday night we met J0e in L0uisville after he g0t back h0me and t00k the kids bowling. They had alot 0f fun and s0 did we.

I must say I am MUCH better at WII
b0wling than real b0wling. We 0nly played 1 game which t00k f0rever since Maggie and 0wen w0uld r0ll their balls and 5 minutes later it w0uld reach the pins. It was funny, J0e had t0 g0 push 0wen's 0nce t0 get it t0 the end 0f the lane.

They had a arcade that was like chuck e cheese there s0 after b0wling we let the kids play there f0r awhile.
0wen l0ved the m0t0rcycles...is this a glimpse int0 my future???
















And here is 0wen and J0e tearing up Dance Dance Rev0luti0n.
















T0day we just hung 0ut at h0me all day and rested up. I have been sick this week and am still n0t feeling great.
T0mm0r0w we are headed 0ut t0 Cincinnati t0 take the kids t0 Kings Island s0 I will update when we get back.

4 comments:

valurena said...

i l0ve j0sie's bedding in her crib! and t00 funny .. we went b0wling t0day t00 :) i 0nly had my camera ph0ne. but, i may p0st the pics if i get the gumpti0n. i wanted t0 have s0me sympathy for you ... s0, n0te, i used n0 o's. hah!

Anonymous said...

May I suggest c0llecting cans, checking 0n ebay, 0r at least checking with my friend "Al" t0 see if he can fix your keyb0ard. That w0ould really get 0ld I w0uld think. All 0f the kids l00k really cute. Can't wait t0 see all 0f you s00n.

Amanda said...

finally caught back up with your blog. i have laughed hysterically. i wish i were there with you all in WV!

Mary said...

Ok Meg,
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz