Wednesday, December 03, 2008
For Aunt Amanda....
Maggie had her dance pictures this week and was so excited to wear her costume. I am not crazy about their costumes this year, they look like something for older girls to me. I am more for the cute tutu look but Maggie thinks this costume is "beautiful." So we got her all fixed up and I even let her put a little sparkles on her eyes. She was so darn cute walking around the house asking Owen how beautful she looked. Everytime I saw her she was looking in the mirror just smiling. I took her picture and then she told me I had to take one of her doing an arobesque (i have no idea how this is spelled) for Aunt Amanda to see because she wasn't sure if Amanda knew how to do one. How cute is that. So Amanda, the first picture is for you especially....just in case you don't know how to do an arobesque.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very cute meg!!
love you!
lori
Post a Comment