Mom took the kids to preschool in the mornings and I had friends that brought them home for me at noon. Neither Maggie nor Owen wanted to go to school while they were here, but I made them go since it was the week before their Christmas parties so I knew they would be doing things to get ready for that. Thursday was Owen's day to go and I guess he was quite the grump at school and on the ride home with my friend Shannon. His teacher said he just kept telling her he wanted to be home with his MIMI. And when shannon picked him up he looked at her and said, "Where is my MIMI." Mom said once he got home he was as good as gold though, so I guess that really is all he wanted. Now that PK is online I can send both she and Mom a THANK YOU!!! for all you did. It meant so much to me. I wish you guys lived here so I could have that help closer. :) Maggie asked me today why Mimi and Jaja couldn't just move here. I told her to ask them.....so get ready to answer that one mom and dad.
Mom and Patti stayed through Saturday afternoon so they could go to Maggie's dance recital. It was really cute and she did a great job. She really likes it this time around and looked so cute in her costume.
She loved her hair pulled back in a bun and the sparkles in it.
I took this picture for her so she could see it from the back.
Here are some shots of Maggie in action. Sorry the pictures on stage weren't great. I couldn' figure out which setting to put my camera on to take them.
After the recital they had cake and punch for the girls. Here is Maggie with one of her friends from class
Bella and Kylie
her best buddy, Isaac
her teacher, Miss Tara
and her brother.
Saturday night we had our friends, Jeff and Sheila,over and played the funnest game, called Settlers. It was so much fun and the kids all had fun running around together until almost 11. Sunday our LIFE group got cancelled so we made another night of it and played at their house. Anyhow, if your big game people this is really fun.
Today was maggie's Christmas party at school, but Owen's is tommorow so I will wait and post pics of them both together. We are supposed to get a ton of ice and snow tonight so I am hoping his party doens't get cancelled.
My Christmas cards came in today so I have been working on those and hopefully will get them in the mail tommorow....so they should be coming soon!!
1 comment:
I am ready to cry that I missed her recital. I miss them all so much!!!! Tell them I love them. Mag looks absolutely gorgeous -- too old.
Post a Comment