Okay, so I am off to a horrible start as far as blogging goes this year. I have no excuse really other than I ususally blog at night and anymore when the kids go to bed I am too tired to stay up to blog! I read an article the other day that talked about how being a mom really isn't a hard job....who can't make breakfast lunch, and dinner or read the same book 10 times in a row. But it went on to say it isnt' hard....as long as you don't plan on getting anything else done. And I must say the past month or so that is exactly how I have felt. Between 3 meals to 3 kids (plus Joe and I), 3 baths, diapers, bedtimes, naps, playing, laundry....not to mention Christmas I feel like I have a list of things I need to get done but have yet to get to. So my blog has been on my list and I am now trying to get to it. I am going to start where I left off last month....with Christmas parties. Maggie had her Christmas party the week before Christmas but Owen's got snowed out so we just had it this week (yes, in January) They sang songs, which they both enjoyed singing quite loudly, especially Owen. And then had pizza and treats. Maggie got to go to Owen's party so she had fun getting in on the fun twice.






The day Owen's party got snowed out we had a pretty decent amount of snow so I bunlded the kids up in their snow gear (which took about 30 minutes) and we went outside to try to make snowmen or sled down our hill.


Well, the snow was not the good snow...it was basically frozen ice that wasn't good for much. They played around in it for awhile and Josie watched from her stroller in the garage. How funny does she look....

I tried to slide them down the hill on a make shift sled (the top to a huge rubbermaid container) but it didn't work at all. So after about 20 minutes Maggie was ready to come in.

Owen took his cars to the deck and played out there about 10 more minutes or so and he was finished. So they hopped in the tub to get warmed up.

Josie loves bathtime but is impossible to keep ahold of. The more she is slipping and sliding the funnier she thinks it is.

1 comment:
Love the pictures. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Let's make a New Year's resolution to see each other soon!!!!! :) Wendy
Post a Comment